- On the existence of non-norm-attaining operators (with S. Dantas and G. Martínez-Cervantes)
Journal of the Institute of Mathematics of Jussieu (2021) 1-13.
- Norm attaining operators which satisfy a Bollobás type theorem (with S. Dantas and Ó. Roldán)
Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis (2021) 15 (40).
- Analytic structure in fibers of (with Y. S. Choi, J. Falcó, D. García and M. Maestre)
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications (2020) 488(2), 124088.
- The Bishop-Phelps-Bollobás property and absolute sums (with Y. S. Choi, S. Dantas and M. Martín)
Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics (2019) 16: 73.
- Some remarks on the weak maximizing property (with S. Dantas and G. Martínez-Cervantes)
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, accepted, 2021.
- Daugavet points and -points in Lipschitz-free spaces (with A. Rueda Zoca)
Studia Mathematica, accepted, 2021.
- Norm-attaining tensors and nuclear operators (with S. Dantas, Ó. Roldán and A. Rueda Zoca)
Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, accepted, 2021.
- Group invariant separating polynomials on a Banach space (with J. Falcó, D. García and M. Maestre)
Publicacions Matemàtiques, accepted, 2020.
- The Bishop-Phelps-Bollobás properties in complex Hilbert spaces (with Y. S. Choi and S. Dantas)
Mathematische Nachrichten, accepted, 2020.
- On quasi norm attaining operators between Banach spaces (with G. Choi, Y. S. Choi and M. Martín), 2020.
- The spectra of Banach algebras of holomorphic functions on polydisk type domains (with Y. S. Choi and M. Maestre), 2020.
- Daugavet points in projective tensor products (with S. Dantas and A. Rueda Zoca), 2021.
- On norm-attainment in (symmetric) tensor products (with S. Dantas, Luis C. García-Lirola and A. Rueda Zoca), 2021.
- Daugavet property of Banach algebras of holomorphic functions and norm-attaining holomorphic functions, 2021.
- The Lipschitz approximation property and the Lipschitz weak bounded approximation property (with J.M. Kim), 2021
- The Lipschitz bounded approximation property for operator ideals (with G. Choi), 2021.